Is there free parking available at Brisbane Life Festival?
Yes, there will be clearly marked signage and staff to assist with free parking available:
- On site with entrance on Gate 1, 63 Fairlie Terrace, Salisbury
- On Assembly Street Park with entrance on 62 Assembly Street, Salisbury
Will there be an ATM available at Brisbane Life Festival?
Brisbane Christian College provides EFTPOS facilities to withdraw cash on the day, located on the Passport Map provided (at the College Canteen) on entry.
Is there wheelchair access at Brisbane Life Festival?
Yes, there is onsite disability parking and pedestrian access to Brisbane Life Festival. Please note the festival is hosted outdoors on an oval.
Can I get a refund on armbands?
Yes, If you have pre-purchased any armbands or bookings for Brisbane Life Festival, please use the link in the confirmation email to process a cancellation and full refund.
What are the Covid venue expectations?
- Promote good hygiene practices including using the provided hand sanitiser
- Check-in on arrival using the “Check-in QLD” app
- Social distance where possible
- Follow the social distancing markers
- Do not attend if unwell
- Follow the instructions of event staff and venue signage
Am I required to check in on arrival?
- Yes, all attendees are required to sign in with the Check-in QLD app. Reduce your check-in time on arrival by downloading the app in advance at www.covid19.qld.gov.au/check-in-qld.
How is Brisbane Christian College keeping covid safe?
As COVID-19 restrictions continue to change across the state, our College Management Team continues to make decisions in alignment with Queensland Health advice and operating guidelines for school as well as relevant Industry COVID-safe plans. Click Here to read more about how we are keeping covid safe.
Where is the First Aid Tent located?
The first aid tent is located in the main entrance of the Festival next to the Brisbane Christian College tent. This is marked on the passport map which is provided on entry.
What if I can no longer attend the event?
If you have registered for the event or have pre-purchased an armband please let the team know if you can no longer attend. Please note that you must not attend the event if:
- You have been in close contact with a person who is positive for COVID-19
- You are positive for COVID-19
- You have travelled overseas or to a declared COVID-19 Hotspot in the previous 14 days